Frequently Asked Questions:
"Are these Authentic Airpod Replacements?"
Yes absolutely! We source all of our electronics from major US retailers that only sell authentic headphones. With every order we send out, we guarantee you will receive an original product manufactured by Apple, Beats, Google, Sony, or Samsung.
An important part of our testing process is authenticating each unit we receive to ensure they are authentic products. If you have concerns about the product you received, please contact us.
Pairing a non-authentic headphone with an original one is impossible, so please ensure your set is authentic before purchasing a replacement from us.
"How do I pair the replacement part?"
Your replacement part will come with a QR code providing pairing instructions to get your headphones up and running in an hour or less! If you lost your code or need more details, you can find our links to pair your replacement parts here:
"Will these work with my AirPods/Beats/Samsung?"
Yes! All of the parts we ship will pair with your existing devices already. You'll have no issues pairing if you purchased your device originally from an authorized Airpod, Beats, Sony, Google, or Samsung retailer.
"How do I know which part I need?"
Click on the name of your headphones in your Bluetooth list; it'll give you a model number, or you can see it on the fine print of your device!
You can also open our live chat box and select "click here to find the correct replacement" to help guide you with selecting the correct item.
You can match this with our listings to determine your replacement part. If you are unsure, reach out directly via phone (619) 929-2343 during business hours or anytime via email at Support@recellexchange.com, and we will find the exact replacement you need.
"What's the condition?"
The Earbud will show little to no signs of use but is guaranteed to be thoroughly and effectively sanitized. We best describe our parts as 'like new.' We tested all of our replacement parts to ensure you receive a fully functioning part. For more information on our product grading, please contact us via phone or email.
Can you replace one wireless bud or charging case?
Absolutely! Contrary to popular belief, replacement buds can easily be paired to your original set. All you have to do is follow our pairing guide below. No need to go out and buy an entirely new set!
How do I pair my replacement bud with my original set? Airpod info
Follow our simple pairing guide below:
- Unpair your original set. Go to Settings -> Bluetooth -> click “info” icon next to device -> click “Forget This Device”.
- Place both left and right pods in the case, close the lid.
- Connect the charging case to a power source and charge for 30 minutes or until you see a solid green or white light when lifting the lid up.
- Remove cable and open the lid. Press and hold the pairing button on the back of the case (for AirPods) or the center button on the case (for Beats Buds or PowerBeats) until the light flashes white.
- If a setup animation appears, you have successfully paired your AirPods. If a setup animation does not appear after 10 seconds, then close and reopen the lid. Repeat the process from step
If you follow these guidelines but continue to have difficulty, please feel free to call or email us.
What happens if I accidentally purchased the wrong generation or the incorrect side?
If you ordered the wrong generation or incorrect model, please visit our exchange portal. There are no additional fees, and we can ship your exchange order out immediately.