How to Pair Your AirPods (Gen 1, 2,3) and AirPods Pro (Gen 1 & 2) Replacement Parts
- Put your AirPods in their charging case, and connect them to a power source for 1 hour.
- Open the lid of your charging case.
- On your device that you are connecting the AirPods to, go to your bluetooth settings to view all the bluetooth devices you have connected. Select the Airpod bluetooth listing that matches the Airpod you are connecting.
- Tap Forget This Device, and tap again to confirm.
- With the lid open, press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds, until the status light flashes amber quickly 3 times, then white.*
- Reconnect your AirPods: With your AirPods in their charging case and the lid open, place your AirPods close to your mobile device, and follow the steps on your device's screen.
After you've followed these steps your AirPods will now be synced together.
If you've followed these steps and are still seeing a blinking amber light when pairing, leave the AirPods in the charging case for 60 minutes connected to power, and then repeat the above steps.
In some cases, you may need to have the Airpods update their firmwares overnight (atleast 4 hours.)
Here are the steps:
1.Make sure your Airpods are connected to your phone's bluetooth.
2.Keep both airpods inside the charging case.
3.Keep the airpod charging case connected to power.
4.Keep your phone connected to power.
5.Make sure your Airpods are in the same room as your phone charging. The phone is what will download the firmware update for your Airpods.
6.After this process, pop open the charging case lid, and press and hold the setup button for 15 seconds.
7. Follow the on screen instructions and you're all set!